Following assessment of the Planning Application was submitted in July 2016, a Planning Permit (PA1600139) for Ferguson Wind Farm was received in April 2017.
An amendment to the Planning Permit was requested in August 2018 and approved in January 2019 (PA1600139-A).
The planning permit outlines requirements the Wind Farm must fulfil in regards to the following:
- Sound compliance,
- Landscape impact,
- Shadow and flicker,
- Impact to Flora and Fauna,
- Impact to Cultural Heritage, and
- Electromagnetic Interference.
The Permit Compliance Development Plans were submitted to the Minister in October 2019. The Plans detail actions and compliance measures to be undertaken by the proponent to meet the permit requirements.
In March 2020 an amendment to planning permit has been sought to install a new meteorological tower on site. The application documents are currently being advertised and can be downloaded below.
- STAMPED AMENDED Ferguson Permit track changes for RFI applicant submitted (Ferguson PA1600139-A).pdf
- STAMPED Ferguson Wind Farm Met Mast (PA1600139-A) DELWP Letter V2.pdf
- STAMPED Ferguson Wind Farm Met Mast (PA1600139-A) POL App Form.pdf
- STAMPED Ferguson Wind Farm Met Mast (PA1600139-A)Met Mast Aviation Assessment v3.pdf
- STAMPED Footings Section Plan for RFI (Ferguson PA1600139-A).pdf
- STAMPED Lot 2 title for RFI (Ferguson PA1600139-A).pdf
- STAMPED Lot 2 title plan for RFI (Ferguson PA1600139-A).pdf
- STAMPED Met Mast Location and Safety Detail Plan for RFI (Ferguson PA1600139-A).pdf
Form 3 Notice of an Application to amend a Planning Permit in relation to the Ferguson Wind Farm Planning Permit (PA1600139-A) can be downloaded below.